WooThemes.com developed the e-commerce software we use, and they have put together a series of short and useful videos to help learn how to use WordPress, and your WooCommerce (My Merchant Shop) software.
We have collected the videos that are most relevant to your NuggetWeb Merchant Shop and placed them here for your convenience:
- The Dashboard – In the first video in this series, we take a tour of the WordPress Administration Panel, which provides access to the functions and features of your WordPress-powered website.
- Create a new post – The second video in this series demonstrates how to create a new article (also called a Post in WordPress), using the built-in WYSIWYG editor.
- Edit an existing post – In the third video in this series, you’ll learn how to edit an existing post in WordPress.
- Settings and Configuration – In the final video in this series, we will discuss how to configure the settings to optimize and get the most out of your WordPress site.
- Welcome to WooCommerce – This video will introduce you to WooCommerce, and provide an overview of its features.
- WooCommerce Settings – This video covers the basic WooCommerce shop settings, such as payments, shipping, inventory management, taxes, and more.
- Adding Product Categories – In this video, you will learn how to create categories, and sub-categories to organize your shop products.
- Adding Products and Variations – This video demonstrates how to add products to your Shop. It explains adding simple products, and products with variations, such as size and color.
Need assistance with something not listed here? Please submit a support ticket.