In addition to PayPal, we support the following gateway services for payments. Please keep in mind, most of these options will have their own service fees which may be monthly, or per transaction.
- PayPal Standard
- Stripe – Fast, easy and professional way to accept credit and debit cards through your Merchant Shop (recommended). Stripe also works well if you sell subscription products or services.
- PayPal Digital Goods – For selling software or downloadable multimedia.
- PayPal Advanced – Allows for a seamless checkout experience all in your Merchant Shop.
- Amazon Payments Advanced – Allows Amazon.com customers to pay you with payment methods kept on file with Amazon.com.
- Authorize.net AIM – Runs Credit Card information through Authorize.net for payment.
- Authorize.net CIM – Runs Credit Card information through Authorize.net for payment and allows you to keep your customers payment information on file.
Your Merchant Shop includes the ability to accept credit and debit cards using PayPal Standard and Stripe. Other payment gateways can be added by purchasing the Power Plugin Pack.
If you decide to use one of the alternative payment methods, NuggetWeb.com support can help show you how to setup your Merchant Shop to interface with the provider, but you will be responsible for all procedures and costs associated to implement the desired service. This is because the companies who offer these alternative forms of payment want to deal directly with the company they are offering their services to, and will not work with an intermediary to setup their services. This protects you and them. Support fees may be incurred if phone support is required via NuggetWeb.com.
← Alternative Payment Gateways